GUIDELINES FOR POSTERS & ABSTRACTS
- Best Poster Award will be awarded the poster that a Poster Committee will select. As part of the prize, the awarded author will be given an oral presentation of the work presented on November 3. See program for time slots.
More details will be provided to abstract authors during October 2017.
- Please provide an abstract of no more than 250 words. You may download and use the abstract template here.
- The abstract should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject title: Abstract 2017 / YOUR NAME.
- Poster size: preferable A0 (84.1 x 118.9 cm) in portrait format.
- Poster boards are in portrait format. Posters in landscape format will not fit within the frame of the poster board.
- Poster setup should be finished before lunch on November 2.
- You should be available at your poster during the scheduled poster session. Separate information and schedule will be emailed to poster presenters.
- The Best Poster Award and Oral Presentation will be announced at the Conference Dinner.
DASCS holds no responsibility for posters not removed from poster boards at the time of check-out on November 3.